You will be required to work on all aspects of SEO within the organization, for example:
- Monitoring existing search engine traffic (and we get a lot!) across all our projects and be on the constant lookout for opportunities to grow that traffic.
- High level architectural decisions during the development of new projects, as well as proposing changes to our existing projects.
- Outreach/link opportunities within both our existing industry connections and new contacts with the support of our own internal tools.
- Evangelize SEO within the organization and educate others within the organization until SEO becomes a part of our DNA
The role will be challenging, in return we offer:
- The chance to join an established company with a start up mentality
- Access to training/conferences on the company dime
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- The chance to work with high volume sites (+3,5 Million visitors/day in total)
- Individual freedom and responsibility to to take ownership of problems and solve them in creative ways
We are looking for someone who shares the same traits and ambitions as everyone else at Dreamstar Cash. You will need to excel at getting stuff done, be super smart and never want to stop learning. You will be excelling in your current role, and will want a new challenge.
You feel the need to push yourself so have various side projects you do just for the kicks. You are someone who instantly gets on with people, and enjoys meeting new people. Most of all you will know how to enjoy life and will want a company that encourages a fun working environment.
We are looking for someone that is able to work and run all aspects of SEO within our organization, you will need to build and maintain a relationship with our development department, content managers and ensure you are aligned with the overall business goals. Be constantly looking for ways to improve your process.
You will have a varied and challenging day. You will be responsible for creating and executing a strategy to help our existing and new projects of all sizes kick ass.
Typically you will have a 2 or 3 years SEO experience within a similar position, are analytical by nature, have a high level of English and will be happy to relocate to Altea, Spain.
Bonus points: Experience working as part of an Agile team, Spanish, a solid understanding of html/css/js, experience with Business Intelligence/multi dimensional analysis tools, you are familiar with REWORK by 37signals and have used Basecamp/Campfire or similar tools in the past. A repertoire of jokes and internet memes that we have previously not heard.
Salary is negotiable.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position it is a requirement that you send through an ENGLISH CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Which office you are interested in working at (Altea/Barcelona/Indifferent)
- Why you want to work at Dreamstar Cash
- Explain a little bit about yourself and why you feel you would be a good fit
- Any other information or details you feel would be useful
Life at DreamstarCash
How does it feel to work for an adult online entertainment start-up set in Spain by the mediterranean sea?
Earn 1.000€ Refer-A-Friend
Even if you are not looking for a change right now maybe you know someone that is, send them our way and if we end up hiring them you get 1.000€